Other useful organisations

There are a number of organisations who can provide further information about pensions, here are just a few.


MoneyHelper has information about consumer finances, including access to independent financial advice. 

It has a searchable directory of financial advisers who specialise in providing advice about retirement.

  • Freephone: 
    0800 011 3797

Money and Pensions Service (MaPS)

The Money and Pensions Service (MaPS) is sponsored by the Department for Work and Pensions, established at the beginning of 2019, and also engages with HM Treasury on policy matters relating to financial capability and debt advice.

Pensions Ombudsman Service

An independent organisation set up to investigate complaints about pension administration.

Your 'quick' navigation sitemap