What if I have a complaint?

The Trustee is responsible for setting up a formal procedure to resolve any complaints raised by members.

This procedure is known as the Internal Disputes Resolution Procedure (IDRP).

In most cases the problems can be resolved through discussion and without the need to use this official procedure but if a dispute arises that cannot be resolved informally, please refer to the following document.

Complaints procedure

If you have a complaint the first step is to Contact us.

Your 'quick' navigation sitemap